Thank you for choosing to compost & recycle at your event with Associated Students Recycling (ASR)!
Please read our policies below before requesting event waste service:
- We will e-mail you a quote within a week of receiving your request form. Please review the quote and confirm with us as soon as possible so that we can ensure all event waste services run smoothly!
- Anyone requesting waste service less than 14 days prior to an event will be charged a $15 rush fee. If your request is less than 7 days prior to an event, you will be referred to our bin rental program.
- We have a minimum requirement of 1 cluster consisting of all three types of bins: landfill, compost, and recycling. Feel free to request more than one for any bin, but there has to be at least one of every type since some spaces lack any.
- Any events that require service before 8am or after 8pm will be subject to an increased labor charge as student workers make “time and a half” outside of regular business hours. Unfortunately, we cannot service events that end later than 10pm.
- Payments for waste service are due within 30 days after you receive the invoice for your event.
For Associated Students groups:
- Fill out a requisition form and pass it into AS Admin with the quote at least 5 days before the event to ensure proof of your payment is received. Send us a copy before passing it in so we can make sure it is filled out correctly. Click here to view an example form.
- The AS Sustainability policy requires all AS groups to use compostable ware for events. You can order the products you need through Zero Waste Committee. If you do not comply with the policy, we will withhold your $15 Sustainability Deposit.
If you have read the above information and are ready to request our services, please click here to fill out a request form.
Thank you again and we look forward to working with you!